Members of BeeVeeStrand can play on our fields unlimitedly. That is unique in Amsterdam and ideal for the diehards! You can play during the day, during the weekend for example, but also until late at night because we have lights. But please note: the lights will switch off automatically at 11pm, so make sure you have scored your last point.
The use of the fields is only possible by reservation by using YourSportPlanner. Due to corona it is currently not possible to borrow BeeVeeStrand balls. So don’t forget to bring your own ball!
New reservation system: YourSportPlanner
The portal is live! This means that from now on you can make your reservations online. All members have received an activation email. Are you a member and have you not yet received your activation email on July 22? Please send us an email.
To play with your beach volleyball friends you need to reserve a field via YourSportPlanner.com. As a member you will be automatically added to this portal, unless you object to this. To reserve a field, all players – including those who do not make the booking – must have an account in YourSportPlanner. Unless you play with non-members. You can read more about this under instructions.
Rules field reservations
In order to give all members sufficient opportunity to reserve fields, we ask all players to adhere to the following rules.
- You can reserve fields up to 14 days in advance.
- Maximum of 1 reservation per person per day. This applies to all players, not just the one who makes the reservation.
- It is not possible to reserve two timeslots in a row. However, if you see in the online schedule that your field is not occupied the timeslot after you, and you want to continue playing, you are allowed to continue using the field.
- Maximum of 2 future bookings. If you have reserved a field twice (or someone else reserved them for you), you can only reserve a field again after the first reservation is over. This applies to all players, not just the one who makes the reservation.
- Do you have a reservations but are you unable to make it? Cancel your reservation in the portal as soon as possible, but no later than 4 hours before the start of the reservatoin.
- At the location, stick to the corona rules. Do not come and play if you have complaints.
- Due to corona, we are currently unable to lend balls. So you have to bring a ball yourself.
- After your session, please rake the field.
- Do you want to spontaneously play on an empty field after your training? That’s possible! Please check on your phone in the portal whether the field is still available and make a reservation.
- Reserving fields is free for members. Non-members pay € 5 per person. More information about booking for non-members can be found below.
Not all restrictions mentioned above are built into the booking portal; that something can be done in the portal does not mean that you should. The rules are designed to allow as many members as possible to play. So be nice to your fellow club members and follow the rules for everyone’s pleasure.
Of course it is very easy to select a random member if you play with a non-member. BeeVeeStrand is dependent on both membership fees and non-member reservation fees, and is not a commercial organization. Do you play with non-members? Please make sure the correct payment is transferred to our account.
How do you reserve a field?
As a member you will receive an email to notify you that your account has been created. Click on the link in this email to set your password. Have you not received the email 5 working days after your registration as a member? Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Go to the booking portal or view the timetable below for availabilty and click on “Reserveren”. Log in with your own login details.
- In the timetable, click on an available timeslot and field. At the top you can adjust the week and/or date.
- Click on “voeg personen toe” and find the members you want to play with. Do you want to play with non-members? Then add the player named “niet-leden reserveringen”. Enter the number of non-members you play with.
- Confirm your reservation by checking the check mark and click “Reserveren”.
Note the following:
- Make sure you complete your reservation within 20 minutes.
- All players will receive a reminder 2 hours before the start of the reservation.
- There may be a few days delay between your registration as a member and the creation of your account in the reservation portal. Did you register and do you want to reserve fields right away? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can manually create an account for you. Note, the mailbox is not read every day, so send your email preferably no later than 5 days before the desired reservation.
- Do you play with non-members? Make sure that the correct amount (€ 5 per non-member) has been transferred before the start of the reservation to:
In the name of: BeeVeeStrand
Description: Reservation date field#, name of the person who made the booking
(Example description: Reservation 7 July field 1, H. Johnson)
Here you find the layout of the fields. Field 8 is fixed at men’s height. The other nets can be set variably.
Please note, this is a new numbering of the fields! The club house, beach tennis and “andere beachsporten” are still under construction, but we will already apply the new numbering of the fields. Have you already reserved a field? You keep the field in the same location, only the number changes. Below you find the new layout. The old numbering is in gray. For example, had you reserved field 1? Now you have field 8 according to the new format.
Reservations for non-members
Do you want to play with non-members, and is someone in the group a member? Then the member can make the reservation using the instructions above.
Do you want to reserve a field and are you all not members? That is possible! In that case, send an email to email@example.com. You can already see the availability of fields and timeslots in the timetable below. Send your preferences by email. The mailbox is not read every day, so preferably send your mail at least 5 days before the desired reservation date. You pay € 5 per player (see bank account number above).
Do you want to play 3x or more? Then it is beneficial to become a member! A ‘free play membership’ this year is just € 15. Click here for more info.
Schedule of availability
Here you find the schedulde to see when fields are available. Click on “reserveren” to go to the portal.